Terms & Conditions
The purchase of products through this web page is governed by these terms and conditions. By accessing the site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The information contained within this web site and online store are, to the best of our knowledge, correct at the time of publishing. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the prices and sizes are accurate to specification, Meatsnacks Group Ltd reserves the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on this site.
2. All goods must be paid for with the order, unless prior arrangements have been made. We reserve the right to refuse delivery if payment is not made. All goods remain the property of Meatsnacks Group Ltd until payment is made in full. All rights including without limitation copyright, design and trademark rights in the website are owned by Meatsnacks Group Ltd.
3. The products supplied from this web site are supplied by Meatsnacks Group Ltd, trading as www.meatsnackshop.com. Meatsnacks Group Ltd is a limited company incorporated in England and Wales, company number06242292, having its principle office at 2 Tilers Road, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes, MK11 3LH
4. All prices, where relevant, are inclusive of VAT. Meatsnacks Group Ltd V.A.T registration number is 219 7562 82
5. All orders are subject to acceptance by Meatsnacks Group Ltd. In the unlikely event that products are unavailable, or where there have been errors in pricing, we may have to decline an order. In this case we will advise you as soon as possible and ask for your instructions. We will not debit your credit card or charge card, or process any other method of payment until an order has been accepted
6. Neither you nor Meatsnacks Group Ltd will be liable for any delay or failure to perform our respective obligations under this contract due to any cause beyond our reasonable control including without limitation any act of God, strike, lock out, trade dispute, traffic accident or any act or omission of any government or regulatory authority.
7. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
8. Orders are not accepted from persons under the age of 18 years old. By placing an order you demonstrate that you are over such an age. Where you place an order and are under that age you are in breach of contract. The holder of the credit or debit card that you use will be fully liable for all sums charged.
9. These terms and conditions and all disclaimers and other material on our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish law and any disputes shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
All goods should be counted and checked for damages upon receipt, and any shortage or damage should be reported to us by telephone on +44 (0) 1908 562 376 within 48 hrs of delivery. Alternatively you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report similar.
Credit may not be given for goods returned without prior agreement from a Meatsnacks Group Ltd. customer service employee. No claims will be entertained unless the above conditions are adhered to.
We operate a fourteen day, no quibble returns policy
Contact us by phone, fax, email or standard mail
Goods must be returned undamaged – we advise you to use the protective packaging the goods were sent to you in
Postage is payable by you, the customer
No credit or refund will be given for losses due to incorrect storage or use by the customer of any goods supplied by Meatsnacks Group Ltd.
All complaints are dealt with equally and fairly. We will respond to all complaints within 72hrs, usually the same day. Where possible we aim to resolve all complaints immediately and at the most within two working days. Any customer details passed to us during this process are kept confidential, and we will keep you fully informed during the complaint process. To contact customer service please write to the address shown in the company page, email us at email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 1908 562 376.
Information is collected through the ordering process, and email enquires. All information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will not sell, or give, or otherwise share your details with any third party. The information we collect about you is purely for the purpose of processing your order and providing you with the best possible service. From time to time we may contact you via email regarding new products or special offers if you have not expressly asked us not to contact you.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your consent. The information we will collect in order to process your order will include; your name, address, phone number, email address, credit/debit card details.
Cookies are used on this site purely to keep track of your shopping cart once you have selected an item.
The information we collect is held as securely as possible on our own independent database so as to ensure that it is virtually impossible for anyone to gain unauthorised access to your personal data. Credit/Debit card numbers are never stored. This is in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.